confession re: vitriol (was Re: [Theforum] Re: A vote, (was: purpose of theforum))

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Oct 30 11:22:55 CST 2001

Geeez no. No no no no nononono. Nope. There are a few names whose posts I
always read, even if the topic doesn't interest me. You're on that 'never
kill' list permanently. No fear. (I'm not sucking up - but it's too easy to
forget that there's no facial expression or tone of voice to let folks know
how highly you esteem their skills and professionalism just because you post
a 'thanks' when they help you out.)

spinhead