[Theforum] Roll Call

Michael Wolfe wolfboy69 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 12:42:39 CST 2001

Doing my once-a-year chime-in...

:-)

>Who are you?

Michael Wolfe
32 y.o.
San Francisco, CA

>What do you do?

Senior Software Engineer for ework.com
When I'm not building applications for the staffing industry, I webmaster
the ework.com site.

>What do you want to do?

Me? I'm already living the dream, bay-bee!

>What has been your experience with evolt so far?

I've been lurking since the beginning. Don't believe me? Check the member
lists :-)
I emerge from my cave once or twice  a year to answer questions, and offer
advice/criticism.

Honestly, I think evolt is a great community.  There is an enormous pool of
talent and knowledge here, and usually it is available for the asking.

>Do you have a cat?

Two.

>Do you kick kittens?

No. I have found more refined methods of cat torture.

Work: http://www.ework.com and http://www.ework.com/prosource
Play: http://www.mikeycentral.com (One of these days, I might finish it!)

>If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would
>it be?

Alaskan King Crab (with butter, of course)

>Boxers or Thongs?

Get serious! I'm a programmer. Would you really want to see me in a thong?
Briefs.

>If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

If I could surprise him, maybe.