[Theforum] Roll Call

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Oct 30 14:22:45 CST 2001

From: "A. Erickson" <amanda at gawow.com>

| Who are you?

Elfur Logadóttir, 30, 1 daughter (Loa)
Kopavogur, Iceland
(female, to be on the safe side :)

| What do you do?

student (business school), web developer, financial/legal consultant, part
time financial manager (phew), private chauffeur (to Loa :)

| What do you want to do?

relax

| What has been your experience with evolt so far?

it's been a blizz but someone else said it better.
been there since creation day (when we were guerillas), current evolt.org
admin, former/current secretary (did resign, but no one else has stood up
for it).
Co-designed the original evolt.org look (the black/lavender/neon green
thing :)

Sometimes somewhat active on thelist, but have learnt a lot from it
anyways.

| Do you have a cat?
| Do you kick kittens?

no^2

http://elfur.com
http://colehauser.com

| If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would
| it be?

haddock - best fish ever.

| Boxers or Thongs?

bikini briefs

| If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

ahhh,
looking forward to that date ... March 8th 2002, Austin TX
i'll restle him for a stamp.
and i won't give up.

elfur.is