[Theforum] Roll Call

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Oct 30 15:03:12 CST 2001

John Handelaar wrote on 30/10/01 11:30 am

>I _think_ that thechat was my idea - London beervolt.

Yes it was

>IIRC
>that was the night that we fell out of the Elbow Rooms at
>2.30am.

Shit you were drunk that night (so was I). Actually both
those nights cos I recall it was one of the first London
beervolts last Feb or so. At the Hog in the Pound, when
we didn't know what each other looked like and very, very
nearly missed each other.

Or maybe it wasn't - cos I was drunk too.

Fancy an action replay this week?

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland