[Theforum] Re: questionnaire (was: Rambling)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Oct 31 14:54:13 CST 2001

bob wrote:
>Additionally, it would have to play well across cultures (nodding to
>the realities of an international list) and encourage open,
>thoughtful remarks.

Which reminds me (this stuff comes back in parts...), we talked a lot
about making at least PART (if not all) of the survey textarea responses
to questions like "what do you think about the quality of discussions on
thelist?" or something of that sort.

Whether or not that would be useful would depend on how much response we
expect, i guess, but there seemed to be a lot of talk about this when we
discussed this on admin a while back.

But, if we did that, i'd have less chance to show off my math/statistics
skillz. So there's obviously a trade off...

er...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com