[Theforum] Roll Call

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Wed Oct 31 15:42:02 CST 2001

> Who are you?
Jeremy Ashcraft, 26
Naperville, IL, USA

> What do you do?

I'm the web dev, DBA, sys admin, network guy, <enter IT job ad nauseum> for
EdGate.com

> What do you want to do?
As little work as possible for the most $$ as possible: executive
management!!!  [CEO|CTO] of my own dev shop with many servile peasants bowing
to my every wish

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?
card carrying member since Oct 1999, mostly hang out on #evolt

> Do you have a cat?
no, but I have a dog and 2 rats

> Do you kick kittens?
only if they look at me funny

http://www.webhack.com

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would it
be?
Taco Bell Big Beef MexiMelts, mmmmmmm

> Boxers or Thongs?
I tried the whole thong thing, but it scared most of the chicks away, so i
settled on boxer-briefs

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

I try not to fight.  I opt more for public humiliation, but if we did fight,
I'd win the 7th by TKO

jeremy