[Theforum] survey rough draft

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Nov 2 00:08:31 CST 2001

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, isaac wrote:
> +1 on at least considering separating it into a series of shorter surveys.

ya, i thin keveryone is cool with this

> i mentioned to amanda at some stage the option of running evolt.org survey
> week with a section per day.

why? lets get it done and give people the option to finish it in 10
minutes. nothing would turn me off more than a "Thanks for finishing part
1, come back next week to continue". If i'm going to do it, i'm going to
do it all at once. Its not a soap-opera :) I really can't see any
practical reason for splitting it up into daily installments.. its not
like we're selling banner ads or anything

> dan - any word from ryan finley about running it within surveymonkey?

no, i haven't had a chance to talk to him yet

.djc.