[Theforum] survey rough draft

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 12:17:56 CST 2001

> From: "A. Erickson" <amanda at gawow.com>
>
> My vote would be four sections of ten questions. I really think we
> shouldn't go beyond four pages and there should be a "1 of 4
> completed" to track your progress. I hate long surveys.

+1

10 pages with 4 questions apiece?  that's just silly... it takes
longer to get and draw the pages than it does for me to through 6
more answers...

and 10 is too daunting a number for pages, but not for questions...
4 questions seems to lite, and it smacks too much (even though i
know better) of either nested questions (dependencies and the like)
or an attempt to generate ad banner revenue...