[Theforum] survey moves on..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 5 10:34:30 CST 2001

hola - hope everyone had a nice weeked :)

talked to ryan finley(of surveymonkey.com) about our survey and
stuff.. Basically, its gonna cost us about $20 to run, which isn't a bad
deal.

his app is *really* slick. i've been playing with a demo version over the
weekend and am really impressed. its pretty much exactly what we need.

that said, the only thing that still needs to be done is finalizing
questions and syntax on the survey itself..

ron(or anyone), any chance you can get that 'community' section from your
survey into some nice HTML and finalized? I know a couple people thought a
couple changes in wording was a good idea..

any other questions we wanna add?

.djc.