And More ... was [Theforum] Demographics

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 6 15:00:10 CST 2001

I'd like textareas rather than checkboxes.  I'd like to remove the
chance of leading respondents to a particular answer.  I like the
simplicity of adding a single open-ended question at the end of the
leo and weo sections: "On which topics would you like to see more
threads/articles written about?"  Or something with better grammar.

Dean