[Theforum] survey 'second' draft

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 7 11:44:20 CST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, A. Erickson wrote:
> > Q: who is going to analyze the collected data?
> >
> > all of theforum? a sub-group? i'd love to take part
>
> Well, I think we have some people on the forum who might be able to
> guide us through the analysis. Perhaps we can have an IRC session where
> we talk about the survey results as a whole.

cool. the sruveymonkey site creates nice reports, so thankfully
statistical analysis is something we dont have to deal with. an irc
session would be a good idea to toss around ideas about the results, etc..

> I think it would be nice to post the results (maybe in a more
> conversational format that talks about overall impressions) somewhere on
> w.e.o. However, the URL should be should not be publicized beyond
> thelist. (I'm thinking of privacy agreements and marketing info that we
> shouldn't maybe give away.)

ya, and remove anything 'personal' if it were somehow in there. maybe like
pie charts and bar graphs kinda stuff?

54.3% of evolt.org survey respondants choose Pepsi as their soft drink of
choice. Pepsi, the choice of web development communities everywhere.

:)