[Theforum] survey draft 3

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Nov 9 11:50:46 CST 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Michele Foster wrote:
> Good point.  How about adding a 7b,
>
> If yes, has anything stopped you from submitting more articles?
> {CB}  Lack of interest in my previous articles (no ratings/no comments)
> {CB}  Not enough time
> {CB}  Lack of recognition/award
> {CB}  I don't know what else to write about

good call

> btw, what's a guide to hosting/initiating a beervolt??  Not at all sure what
> you are suggesting here.  Isn't it rather simple, pick a place, date, invite
> anyone that wants to attend, sit around and get drunk, make up new gang
> signs? ;)

*that* would make a good FAQ entry.. "A beervolt is just a gathering of
evolt members to shoot the breeze, catch up on industry gossip, and have a
good time. Although its called a 'beervolt', any social setting like
your favorite coffee house or Chuck E. Cheese will sufice!"

everyone on this list knows that anyone can write FAQ's, yes? :)

.djc.