[Theforum] survey draft 3

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Nov 11 16:33:27 CST 2001

> > q2 needs to apply to each of the lists they've checked. perhaps
> combine q1
> > and q2?
>
> ok, how to do that?

Which lists are you subscribed to, and how did you find out about each of
them?

 [] List 1, [  text input  ]
 [] List 2, [  text input  ]
 [] List 3, [  text input  ]
 [] List 4, [  text input  ]

We could also encourage people to, if they are aware of a list but have not
subscribed, explain why. e.g.,

[x] thelist,  [Found it via a google search                      ]
[x] thesite,  [Saw it mentioned on thelist                       ]
[ ] theforum, [Don't have time to help run the community, sorry! ]
[ ] thechat,  [Too busy to participate                           ]

Can SurveyMonkey handle that?

I had a brief look around the site a few weeks ago, and it seemed to have a
wide range of options, but I can't remember specifics.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au