[Theforum] New feature suggestions

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Nov 13 16:24:21 CST 2001

aardvark wrote on 13/11/01 9:25 pm

>> OK, we've got two people. C'mon, I need more volunteers! Let's see
>> those hands. There are 43 others on this list. Come out, come out,
>> wherever you are ;)
>
>geez... okay already... if it'll shut ya up, count me in...
>
>does this preclude any of my articles from getting into that rotation?

heh yes. Seriously, though, it shouldn't but it'd probably make
sense if an author didn't have responsibility for their own articles.

To make it easy, if you spot one of yours, swap it with another
reviewer for one that's not yours.

Oh, and count me in too.

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland