[Theforum] moving ahead with the survey

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 14 16:32:08 CST 2001

I've updated the survey with most of the suggestions people have had(i
think, i know i missed some) over the past couple weeks and I'd like to
start moving it along so we can get something out *soon* so we can have
our first round of feedback returned by our 3rd birthday.

That said, I think we've got a good base to receive info from people
involved *at all levels* with evolt. I also think this survey provides a
good base to construct other, more specific and focused surveys from.

What I'd like to do is:

	- get the grammer, spelling, syntax nailed down.
	- finalize the 'demographics' section
	- decide who are going to be the group of people that view the
	  data first and disseminate it to everyone here and the
	  community
	- get some ideas of places we can post about it in addition to
	  evolt

Those things done, we can move the questions to survey monkey, run a
couple tests, and then pimp the *HELL* out of it. ;)

So, before we get sidetracked on to many other issues and ideas here - as
we're famous for - anyone have final opinions or suggestions?

Thanks! :)

.djc.