[Theforum] a humble request..

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Fri Nov 16 06:43:10 CST 2001

Madhu Menon wrote:

> <quote>
>
> Open your eudora.ini file, and add the line, ReplyAttribution= Here's what
> you said.. to the end of the [Settings] section. Or get fancy and say, At
> %1, %2, your nimble fingers typed.. Restart Eudora. The variable %1 will
> fill in the date of message being replied to, and %2 will fill in the
> sender of message
>
> </quote>

i've always thought w.e.o. should have a nice article about mail
administration, specially given the load of messages from our lists

with things like setting up filters
and setting up reply formats, just like this

but i'm not the best one to write it, i don't even delete messages

--
Javier Velasco M.      -               nurun Chile
Information Architect  -       http://www.nurun.cl