[Theforum] Article Revival List Dan Prepared ... was ... Re: New feature suggestions

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Fri Nov 16 11:38:19 CST 2001

Sorry I've been so quiet in these discussions, but I actually think I can add
something of value here. :)

I think it would be a good idea (possibly in the future) to revive articles
based on their rating.  I know some articles aren't rated and its tough
getting folks to rate them, but I'm a lazy ass and am always trying to find a
way to automate things.  I thinks its a good idea to programmatically revive
articles instead of combing through them all by hand.  A high rating probably
= a good article, and we want to revive good articles, right?  Of course
there would need to be a way of manually reviving articles as well for the
one's that fall through the cracks.  Just an idea to throw out there.

jeremy