[Theforum] RE: Member stats (was: [thesite] [bug] t.e.o. - blah blah)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 11:59:53 CST 2001

random chime in here, but catching up on a couple threads...

I +1 this totally. i was suprised to see the average rating i'd *given* on
there. it looks like 'dan always rate high'? i really don't want people to
see my average rating awarded. and +1 on the sql queries. just because we
can get all sorts of potentially usefull information from the DB doesn't
mean we should.

i'm confused as to why something like that is show publically, when we're
discussing not letting people search comments(for example) if they're
aren't logged in.

.djc.