[Theforum] Inviting other people

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 14:31:27 CST 2001

theres nothing wrong with dissecting things that we think are 'bad' on
other web-dev lists me thinks.

as long as its constructive, and the person sharing their opinions is
willing to back up their opinions, and the discussion of whats ' bad' is
in the context of making evolt 'better', rock on.

if whoever can't handle constructive converstation amongst us, thats a
fault of their own, not ours. :)

.djc.