[Theforum] Fw: [thelist] The Tao of asking questions on thelist

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 20 16:30:44 CST 2001

So, is it possible to automatically [important part, there] watch for
un-answered posts, and take turns making sure that one of us says SOMETHING,
so folks don't feel ignored? If there's no answer, or the answer is an
opinion, but no one answers, it's discouraging. Maybe that's just the way it
is, but we don't wanna settle for 'good enough' unless we have too, right?

spinhead