[Theforum] Adding theForum to l.e.o.

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 26 14:40:59 CST 2001

maybe its me, but i have NFC how the actions of a particularly evil group
of people relate to this group erika. are you saying:
if one group of people who are ruthless and terrible don't vote, any group
that doesn't vote is equally bad?

at any rate, i think the comparison is completely innapropriate

.djc.