[Theforum] [Fwd: [thalist] Any good web developer/programmer Portals out there?]

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 27 11:24:08 CST 2001

Not sure how related this is, but in the December issue of WebTechniques,
Molly used alistapart as her example of a standards compliant well validated
x-browser site. Someone oughta tell her about evolt.org . . .

So what I was thinking was that we probably need a real strategy re:
who/what are we trying to attract? Can't really discuss tactics until we
know the strategy. If news etc. will attract the right interest, it's the
right thing. Will writing letters to Molly and getting mentioned in trade
journals bring in the traffic/people we're seeking?

spinhead