[Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Nov 27 15:58:26 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

| does anyone want to help me out writting something up announcing our
| survey so the maximum amount of people possible take it?

Suggestion:

Since there were no objections (none that I remember anway) .. this would
probably be a good time to add the Community News (or whatever) category.

I'd like the new category for when we roll teo --> weo anyway.  We need to
do better informing our members (both thelist and the site) of all the
things we're doing.

I'll draft up an article, if no one else does.  I think it would be a good
idea to also mention this mailing list as the place where the survey
results, discussions, decision-making, action plans, etc. will be discussed.

Mich