[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Nov 28 18:15:57 CST 2001

isaac:
>If anyone is interested in nominating themselves for admin privileges to
>assist with various day-to-day functions (trust me, it's not all that
>exciting -- all the cool stuff is now happening on theforum), you should
>email admin at lists.evolt.org with your details, reasons for nominating,
>and perhaps a brief recap of your participation within evolt.org
>(thelist, thesite, theforum, WEO, MEO, etc).

I'm sorry, when was this decided?

Just so it's clear, this wasn't a decision by admin or anything.

Personally, I think if you want to edit articles. Just say so. Unless
you're Jack the Ripper or something, I don't see what the problem would
be.

But, of course, that's just what I think.

*shrug*

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com