[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 29 14:30:35 CST 2001

From: "spinhead" <evolt at spinhead.com>

| I think it would be really helpful to those of us who are active on
theforum
| but have never been privy to the whole 'admin' thing to get some idea of
| what goes on behind the scenes. Sure, we can guess that someone does
this,
| that, and the other thing, but how about a list of tasks that need to get
| done?

[...]

| Some of us would be glad to do anything we can - but we need to know what
it
| is, and where it is, and where to put it, and who to do it with, blah
blah
| blah.

I think i posted this once before but can't find the mail, so here it goes,
the current day-to-day administration that needs to take place (note this
list hasn't been updated since august, but these are the basics at least)

  http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/tasks.html

later
elfur
the lurking one