[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 29 14:42:50 CST 2001

currently, 'admin' is approving articles and answering emails. that group
used to also have what this group has been doing for the past month in
addition to articles and email.

the best thing to do if you(and by that i mean anyone) have questions or
are confused is ask :)

you asked what happens behind the scenes, i answer:

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/temp/index.cfm

thats very quick and dirty BTW, something cleaner is being worked on.. but
it should give you a good idea of whats happening..

let me know if you have any more questions :)

.djc.