[Theforum] Re: who gets to edit articles

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 29 17:34:36 CST 2001

From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>

| elfur said:
| >but why? isn't it a fact that you're on the admin list to 'admin' ? true
| >not all there are active, but that just means that they aren't active.
| >i would love to hear your argument for the difference of the two. plus
| >deliberation of your part as to whether there should be a difference or
| >not.
|
| Ick... tangent.
|
| There's a difference. But, it doesn't matter. It wasn't dan's main point
| or even *a* point. Just a comment.
|
| one of the problems we had on admin is that some would rip out (violence
| not meant to be implied) the things that had nothing to do with
| the rest of the email and dispute that.
|
| Let's try not to do that. It makes for a overly-stuffed inbox with not
| much progress.

oh, i'm absolutely not doing that, but i do think that there should be no
difference ... because, i do think that the adminlist should be the venue
for administration.  i was just curious as to what dan thought to be the
difference between the two.

thanks
elfur

ps. i'd like to add that if you are doing administrational work (and i know
you are) you should be on the admin list.

-e