[Theforum] Final Survey Edits

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Dec 1 19:26:35 CST 2001

Martin,

You mean this one?

<quote>
4. In times past, we've designed and had our own evolt.org t-shirts made.
We're considering making some more but need to ascertain interest levels.
Would you be interested in buying evolt.org t-shirts, hats, etc?
</quote>

How about this?

<quote>
4. In the past, we've designed and had our own evolt.org t-shirts made.
We're considering making some more but want to ascertain interest levels.
Would you be interested in buying evolt.org t-shirts, hats, etc.?  (Note, we
are not creating a targeted marketing list; if and when items are available,
announcements will be made in the usual manner.  Please answer this question
in all honesty; your feedback is greatly appreciated.)
</quote>

Or is that too much?  Other ideas?

Mich