[Theforum] Final Survey Edits

martin_ at mac.com martin_ at mac.com
Sat Dec 1 19:28:58 CST 2001

Getting there. Howabout this:
<quote>
4. In the past, we've designed and had our own evolt.org t-shirts made.
We're considering making some more but want to find out how much
interest there is.
Would you be interested in buying evolt.org t-shirts, hats, etc.?
(Note, your answer here is *only* to help us find out how many
people are interested, and absolutely won't be used to send
spam. If and when items are available, we'll announce it generally.
Please answer this question in all honesty; your feedback is greatly
appreciated.)
</quote>