[Theforum] UserID/PW ... Fw: [***list] Variable Stylesheets?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 12:39:27 CST 2001

Could someone from Admin see if they can find this user?  I can't find his
userid... I'd like to discourage people from re-registering if possible, but
that may be the only option... especially if the email address has changed.

I'd like to respond somehow onlist as well .. but I'm not too sure what to
say in this case.  Dan you want to respond?

I think its important to respond to at least the "How do I submit an
article" portion on thelist.

Thoughts ?

Mich