[Theforum] Re: some thoughts

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 14:28:32 CST 2001

I was thinking that too Elfur ..

My suggestion would be to post it as an article, but in denied status.  Then
just linking to it within the Admin interface .. since those with a priv >3
can view denied articles .. it won't get lost, and no one else can view it
.. I do, however, want to retain authorship of this article.

I think its been discussed before .. but I'm not sure if we can have FAQ
articles viewable only by Priv status.

Comments ?

Mich