[Theforum] PLEASE READ Article editing -- what are the sides??

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 3 16:28:27 CST 2001

one thing you guys don't seem to be forgetting about
RE: admin at lists.evolt.org

not just editing, it also handles email that get sent through the contact
link.

so, for people like me that don't have a masters in english, we can still
contribute to that part of evolt. and i can still approve the occasional
article thats 99% good :)

.djc.