[Theforum] admin additions ... in the spirit of open evolt.org

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Dec 3 17:28:14 CST 2001

From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>

|  .. and I guess I'm adding Admin to leo too?

at the risk of sounding like a bitch, i wanted to say this:

you did resign as admin, didn't you mich?
was that a statement or do you really not want to do administrational work
for evolt.org.

again, it's not really my intent to sound like a bitch when saying this,
but maybe i am.

the reason i'm asking is because it seems to me you're still doing
administrational work.
- and that's ok, i value your work, but if you are you should be an admin,
don't you think?

thanks
elfur