[Theforum] admin additions ... in the spirit of open evolt.org

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 18:04:10 CST 2001

Hey Elfur,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>

| From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
| |
| |  .. and I guess I'm adding Admin to leo too?
|
| at the risk of sounding like a bitch, i wanted to say this:

That's ok .. I understand ya, I think  ;)

| you did resign as admin, didn't you mich?

Yup

| was that a statement or do you really not want to do administrational work
| for evolt.org.

Was what a statement?  My resignation?  (I think you already know why I left
Admin.)

| again, it's not really my intent to sound like a bitch when saying this,
| but maybe i am.

Again, it's ok.

| the reason i'm asking is because it seems to me you're still doing
| administrational work.

Yup .. I am .. except I'm not doing anything that is specifically an Admin
task .. i.e. reviewing articles/answering email.  Now, granted some of what
I've been working on crosses over between thesite and theforum.  That said,
you know me well enough, if someone else jumped up and wrote the content,
that's fine with me.  I've no problem with that.  Dan asked me to do it (the
current leo changes), so I did.  Since I have access to teo and leo, I made
the changes directly (actually, there was an interim review with those
hanging out in IRC earlier).  Anyone can provide additional
comments/feedback at anytime .. and they'll be incorporated by whoever has
access to the site affected.

| - and that's ok, i value your work, but if you are you should be an admin,
| don't you think?

Now that things have changed .. I'll think about it.  However, at this time,
I'm really committed and overloaded with plenty enough work to do on
thesite.  I'll wait until I'm out of stuff to do .. ;)

Mich