[Theforum] Idea for new feature

Miriam Frost miriam at dynagirl.com
Tue Dec 4 11:42:18 CST 2001

+1

also privacy disclaimer would be good with that - I don't feel comfortable
recommending articles without it. You think you're wierd about privacy and
e-mail? Your friends are weirder and might not cotton to their addy being
sent to god only knows who. Including that disclaimer in the mail that is
sent with the sender's note would be good, too, so that the recipient is
comfortable with it, too.

(And yes, I know, I know.... I'm changing the address I use here this very
day.)

Miriam

> I like the idea, but I'd be more inclined to use a 'recommend this
article'
> link than just recommending the whole site.

--www.dynagirl.com
your ruby satellite system control center since 1971