[Theforum] evoltspotting

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Dec 5 09:51:58 CST 2001

below is a post to the WDVLTALK discussion list in response to a question
about styling html form elements

a big fat kudos to darren

madhu was asking recently how evolt compares in size to other lists --
WDVLTALK is only a few hundred, i believe, and it's a strange mix of web
newbies, ASP afficionados, and a large component of UK professionals...
there are also some advanced developers, and not to toot my own horn
unduly, several have followed my occasional suggestion about joining
thelist