[Theforum] survey update?

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 6 11:25:08 CST 2001

Well, that's 44% female; that's not bad, really.

Oh; some of the abstainers could be MALE? Hmmm . . . what a concept.

Statisticians and psychologists: can we assume the same ratio of abstainers
as there are confessors? Do we do our ratio w/o the abstainers? What's the
significant knowledge we can get from this?

spinhead