[Theforum] Multilanguage support

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 17:18:44 CST 2001

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 22:43, .jeff wrote:

> write a bookmarklet for each of the language translation combinations on
> babelfish.  post an article to the faq section with these bookmarklets and
> instructions on how to install and use them.  on the article page, below the
> "print article" link, place a "translate article" link that links to the faq
> mentioned above.

+1

I was about to scream if someone had mentioned the sidebar, but this is
a neat idea.

How about doing something similar to what we've just done with the deo
bookmarklet. Offer a template evolt -> babelfish bookmarklet, and give
the user the mechanism to select which language they want?

It's only a querystring after all.

Plus I think that would be cool in a kinda "look what we can do" way *:)

G.