[Theforum] Monthly Recap - Draft Article for Community News .. by Isaac

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Dec 6 17:31:02 CST 2001

We'd say post-secondary education.

Never heard the term "tertiary study" before.

That could just be me tho.

Good idea about using the contact form .. hadn't thought of it from a
tracking perspective.

Another thought occurred to me .. I wonder if its worthwhile having a "News
from evolt.org" section within this monthly recap.  For things such as the
new bookmarklet available for d.e.o., which on its own would make for a
pretty small article.  However, I don't have a problem if we want announce
enhancements as their own articles.  Just thought I'd bring it up for
consideration.

Another nice feature might be something along the lines of "Did you know
..." and we quote stats of some sort, i.e. number of subscribers to thelist,
number of weo subs, though we may run out of "stats" quickly :(.  Another
thought would be to use this section to further "pimp" other evolt.org stuff
.. for example, "Did you know .. evolt.org has four mailings lists available
to all members .. list and brief descriptions of each."  or, "Did you know
.. evolt.org has a Directory of web resources submitted by your peers."

A few thoughts ....

Mich
(Canada)