[Theforum] Monthly Recap - Draft Article for Community News .. by Isaac

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 6 17:40:21 CST 2001

> We'd say post-secondary education.
> Never heard the term "tertiary study" before.

Do you call secondary education "post-primary"? ;)

The announcement will probably mention the specific degree anyway, so
that'll work for anyone not familiar with "tertiary study".

> Another thought occurred to me .. I wonder if its worthwhile
> having a "News
> from evolt.org" section within this monthly recap.  For things such as the
> new bookmarklet available for d.e.o., which on its own would make for a
> pretty small article.  However, I don't have a problem if we want announce
> enhancements as their own articles.  Just thought I'd bring it up for
> consideration.

I'd make it its own article so that it stands out. Just include a re-whoring
of DEO to pad it out. Can't hurt to mention it again, eh?

> number of weo subs, though we may run out of "stats" quickly :(.  Another
> thought would be to use this section to further "pimp" other
> evolt.org stuff
> .. for example, "Did you know .. evolt.org has four mailings
> lists available

Yeh, the recaps should include highlights from Dan's stat mail-outs, and
whatever else we want to get out there without using a separate article.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au