[Theforum] survey update?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Dec 7 15:11:44 CST 2001

Hi Aardie,

Actually ... if your SATs, ACTs, whatever ... are above their threshhold
... there is no exam - you just have a copy sent to them, pay the dues
and you're in!

RonL.
(Who joined something like one month after (I forget what they called
themselves - but it was the wild-party_naked Mensa SIG) disbanded.  {Yes
Virginia, there really was such a thing!  That's a mental image and a
half isn't it?}  The part that REALLY bugged me is that they were
centered minutes away from me in Northern Ohio!!  Alas, timing is
everything.  I'm fine now - no regrets!  .... but I heard that the
Christmas parties in Toledo were not to be missed!  I may even have
pictures somewhere ... hey, it was in their newsletter, ok?)