[Theforum] survey update?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Dec 7 15:31:42 CST 2001

No argument from me.

But suppose that 100% of the females were ASP programmers ... and 100%
of the males were PHP programmers ... what should we do?  Anything?
Nothing?

Now ... if we found that 100% of the ASP programmers use "Madman Editor"
software and 0% of the Cold Fusion programmers used that editor ---
would we conclude that the editor would be worth looking into if you
were considering learning ASP but not if you wanted to learn Cold
Fusion?

Ah ... the heck with it ... let's just wait until we can dig into the
dataset ... I'm sure we'll come up with interesting junk to talk about
... okay?

RonL.