[Theforum] Appropriate? (fwd)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 9 17:51:02 CST 2001

> i don't have a problem with this as long as its directed at evolt members,
> and not matt's formail script. anyone have a prob with this guy offering
> his wares to evolt for a discount in appreciation for what we've given
> him?

Think about me responding to one of the zillion absolutely ugly
site-critique requests from thelist offering my design services for
half-price and the many other offers/complaints that would follow.

It's a nice entrepreneurial thought from the guy (don't be fooled into
thinking that this is his show of appreciation...), but if he has spotted an
opportunity, he should email people who've shown interest in the thread
offlist.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au