[Theforum] Re: [thesite] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 9 21:40:17 CST 2001

> (1)  Author's block of info as displayed .. photo if one exists, plus
> number of articles written average rating and total number of ratings.
>  This block of info is styled using the sidebar class.

as displayed: tentative +1...

- do not like US-centric date format (prefer dd mmm yy)
- still concerned about CSS, but there's nothing anyone can do
about that one...

> (2)  Author's bio and other articles .. located at the end of the
> article, before the rating bar.  Again, this info is styled using the
> sidebar class of the (at this time) existing stylesheet.  This

as-is: -1

i *do* want a bio on my articles, but the split between top and
bottom and the hard transition to the bio still makes it look like an
afterthough...

sorry, had to add reasons, but can't do redesigns for you...