[Theforum] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Dec 9 23:38:22 CST 2001

Madhu,

I'm not sure how to rate your vote on this one.

One line you say I approve it in concept .. but then you provide two
paragraphs worth of changes that you would like to make to it.

A lot of your original changes/suggestions were taken into consideration
from comments on thesite.

So, what is it you are saying?  I don't understand how you can be a "+1" if
you don't like what's there.

Are you a +1 but only if your changes are taken into account?

Or

Are you a -1 to what's there now. ?

Do we need to break this down and vote on each individual piece of
information??

Thanks,

Michele