[Theforum] the "portal" look

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Dec 10 16:16:50 CST 2001

Hey, that's exactly what I was recommending. Only make it an all-Flash site.

No, certainly nothing like that or like a newspaper. But, visually, lots of
evolt.org is almost 3-column already, with the section headings down the
left, content in the middle, navigation on the right.

But upon reflection, I suspect rethinking the depth vs. breadth is probably
the right thing - fewer, but broader, on the sidebar.

joel