[Theforum] Article bio design concept

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 10 23:35:34 CST 2001

SMACK ...

I'm starting to wonder about that tho .... ;)

This might actually be something very worthwhile to discuss while you folks
are coming up with a requirements list for the redesign.  The addition (or
not) of this feature will very likely impact the options available from a
design perspective.  I'd say we should debate it .. probably not this week
.. since there are so many other things going on.  Let's get through them..
then discuss this further.  (Just a suggestion of course.)

Mich