[Theforum] Vote Results - Author Info Blocks

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Dec 11 10:05:58 CST 2001

Hey folks ...

Here are the vote results ... please let me know if you've been missed, or
if I've recorded your vote incorrectly.  Anyone else still wishing to vote,
please do so.

Thanks,

Michele

(1) Author's block of info

+1
Michele
Jeff
Isaac
Olly
Hugh*
Jeremy*
Bob D.
Adrian*
Joel
Martin
Jasen (profjj)
Alan McCoy
Miriam*
Wolf
Elfur*
Schaz
Ben

Total:  17

-1
Matt
Amanda*
Rudy
Garrett C.
Dean*
Javi
Shirley
Madhu*

Total:  8

Wants changes:
Amanda (creating sample for author block)
Hugh, Miriam (doesn't like the "Last login: 12/08/2001")
Jeremy (text hard to read on dark background .. asked for screenshot)
Adrian (prefer dd mmm yy and concerns about use of CSS)
Dean (put at bottom if anywhere)
Madhu, Elfur (only User since, Articles written and *maybe* "average
rating")

------------------------------

(2)  Author's bio and other articles

+1
Michele
Jeff
Isaac
Olly
Hugh
Jeremy*
Joel
Martin
Garrett C.
Jasen (profjj)
Dean*
Alan McCoy
Javi
Wolf
Schaz

Total:  15

-1
Matt*
Amanda
Rudy
Bob D.
Adrian*
Miriam*
Madhu*
Ben*

Total:  8

Wants changes:

Matt (bio only, link to all articles, change style)
Jeremy (text hard to read on dark background .. asked for screenshot)
Madhu, Adrian, Ben (wants bio, doesn't like design)
Dean (add top info here)
Miriam (design +)