[Theforum] to map

Javier Velasco javier at nurun.cl
Wed Dec 12 07:07:07 CST 2001

i agree with Madhu that the final sitemap requires the analysis of
the survey's results.

Still, i think it would be useful to draw a map of the current
structure of the site before incorporating future changes.

We have a rock solid base to start from, and i think some of us are
already aware of (some of) the site's current weak points where we
could perfect it, this would help us wint time before getting the new
input.

i'm offering to draw a map of the main (articles) w.e.o. site (to
start with) in Visio, under JJG's visual vocabulary
http://www.jjg.net/ia/visvocab/

i can publish both the visio doc, and export it to PDF

cool?

javier