[Theforum] [survey] detail answers to question 9

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Dec 13 21:47:03 CST 2001

At 09:14 AM 12/14/2001, isaac typed these words:
>Makes sense to split it up, but 294 between 10 is 30ish each, and I suspect
>that 25% of them at least are the type of response you mentioned, or
>duplicates.
>
>Shall we just do it between us? Or pick a third person?

150 each? That's a lot. We need at least two more. Unless you've already
done most of them.

>Or get everyone to present their top 10-20 suggestions and build a priority
>list to work from?

This could introduce bias. What I consider unimportant may in fact be very
important. I'd rather let this group decide what the best suggestions are.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net